61% of all investors have an objective to be net buyers in the coming six months. The index includes survey responses from around 180 investment professionals and monitors expectations for the next three to six months.
- Persistent strong investor demand
- Strong increase in net buyers in Sweden
- Strong office occupiers demand, particular in Norway
- Sweden has experienced a long and strong office rental cycle, and now believe rents will move sideways.
- Continued, and rapid, rising skepticism around retail rents.
- Expectations for stable office and logistic yields in the Nordic Region.