We are seeking tenant representatives in each of the Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne offices. We are seeking individuals with varying experience as openings are available in different levels.
Primary role will be to represent local, national and multinational clients / tenants in the various markets.
- Work within the local, national and global tenant representation teams
- Learn and understand the processes and procedures required to carry out the Tenant Representation role on behalf of appointed clients
- Learn the machinations of the markets in which the team operates and utilise this knowledge to the client’s best advantage
- Understand the machinations of our clients in order to facilitate their corporate property strategies and to implement these strategies where applicable and in their best interests
- Present the services to prospective clients and secure new business
- Carry out the process to secure the best possible commercial and overall terms for the clients relative to the market conditions at that time
- Interact with local, regional and global Cushman & Wakefield team members and clients where applicable
- Participate in longer term strategic overviews
To be considered you should possess:
- excellent organisational skills
- good computer and software skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- strong desire to be part of a team environment
- strong desire to learn
- excellent communication skills
Irrespective of your experience, if you have the desire to work in an enviable team environment in this growing part of the commercial property industry and want to build a career with a truly global organisation then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Apply for this positionReturn to Listings
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Aciton Employer