At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Purpose of the Job
The Facility Manager is responsible for assisting in all areas defined as a part of the Facility Manager Job description. This is a management role that will supervise individuals, building staff, vendors, and coordinate the various functions. Primary responsibilities include ensuring client facilities, equipment, offices/rooms, and systems are maintained, cleaned, repaired, and serviced in accordance with client standards and requirements.
- The Facility Manager supports day-to-day operations of the facility(s) or campus including janitorial, life-safety, engineering and general maintenance and helps to ensure these are carried out in a manner consistent with C&W policies and ownership directives. This includes assisting with the management of contracts and vendors.
- Supports the implementation and management of all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the facilities.
- Under the direction of the Facility Manager, responds promptly to requests for building maintenance, repairs, cleaning needs, etc., from building occupants and for the implementation of ongoing contract programs to address and resolve needs and problems.
- Helps compile information necessary to ensure all site-specific documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time, including (and as applicable): Property Information Book, Site Operating Manual, emergency Procedures Manual, IIPP Manual, Local Code Compliance Log, ADA Compliance Log, OSHA Log, Safety Meeting Log, Elevator Logs, Janitorial Log, Purchase Order Log, Vendor Certificates of Insurance, As-built Drawings, IIPP Manual, Paid Invoices, General Files, Contract Files, Annual Property Conditions and Year-end Performance Report, and other reports and documentation as required.
- Helps prepare budgets, financial reports (monthly and quarterly), contracts, expenditures and purchase orders related to the facility(s) or complex as directed.
- Assists in providing information and reports necessary for the development of capital budgets for the facility. This includes contributions toward a five year plan of maintenance, facility improvement, and cost reduction initiatives.
- Helps collect, analyze and prepare reports of such statistical data as may be required to provide accurate and current assessment of facility management objectives.
- Expected to be thoroughly familiar with the management contract, vendor agreements, and other building/facility contracts and all requirements contained therein.
- Helps to monitor and ensure that tenants and vendors comply with insurance requirements and coordinate all claims as required.
- Proactively inspects the facility, systems, rooms, common areas, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFM and/or RPA candidate preferred
- 5-7 years working in commercial or industrial real estate with facility management experience preferred
- Working knowledge and experience in financial accounting in commercial real estate, financial reporting, and budgeting is necessary.
- Experience in maintenance, construction, engineering and all facets of property operation and building management is preferred
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects and ability to read and understand construction specifications and blueprints is needed.
- Strong literacy in MS Word and Excel
- Highly organized and skilled with time management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity.
To be considered for this position, please apply via:
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for this positionReturn to Listings
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Aciton Employer