As a Strategic Occupancy Planning Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for analyzing, planning, and technical evaluation of workspace that meets our client’s requirements. This requires the development of technical, tactical and strategic methods and processes to assure that workplace planning and transformation aligns with our clients’ corporate objectives.
- Establishing practical and effective workplace solutions for our clients founded upon experience, research and a flexible approach to real estate strategies.
- Managing client accounts and providing strategic real estate advice and direction.
- Establishing and maintaining cross-functional relationships within the different business units.
- Fostering positive relations with all parties by managing and participating with teams that function effectively through positive relations thus creating a collaborative atmosphere.
- Developing and implementing Strategic Real Estate plans.
- Producing well-written, professional reports and requests for proposals for architects, and engineers and other required building consultants.
- Leading the technical and workplace needs of our clients during the real estate leasing process and including base building and tenant fit-up work definitions
- Overseeing and contributing to the front-end of workplace transformation projects and real estate analysis that include programming, design briefs, design, landlord and tenant specifications and construction document review.
- Procuring, evaluating, selecting and leading project teams comprised of architects, engineers of various types, specialty consultants and contractors to define clients’ needs and evaluate potential real estate options that include existing buildings, leased spaces and potential new developments
- Assisting SOP´s Managing Director with business development, project control and management, committee work, research, public presentations and publications
Education / Qualifications / Competencies:
- Current technical commercial office building knowledge
- Current OAA member
- LEED AP
- In-depth Knowledge of office leasing process, office space, office buildings and office occupiers needs
- Five to ten years of industry-related experience, strong building technical knowledge, problem-solving and creative skills, with an ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strategic thinker with excellent writing skills and a fundamental understanding of the financial aspects of commercial real estate
- Excellent entrepreneurial, communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal, and organizational abilities.
- English competency is a must
- Comfortable presenting to a group
- Ability to travel and drive to meetings occasionally.
- Excellent client relations, client management, communication and consultation abilities.
- Software Competency: Microsoft Office Suite including MSWord, MSPowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, Adobe Photoshop and AutoCAD
- Able to work successfully in a variety of workplace settings and with colleagues who are not from a design background
- Flexible working attitude and a willingness to work to meet project deadlines
Please indicate your interest by sending a copy of your resume and cover letter to:
Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted
Apply for this positionReturn to Listings
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Aciton Employer