Cushman & Wakefield has renewed and rebranded its exclusive arrangement with Forton as its affiliate in Bulgaria and Macedonia.
The formal affiliate appointment follows the 2015 global merger of Cushman & Wakefield and DTZ. Forton has been Cushman & Wakefield’s partner since 2006. From today, Forton will rebrand as Cushman & Wakefield Forton.
Cushman & Wakefield Forton provides a full range of services related to real estate, including investment planning and consultancy, leasing of office, retail and industrial space, sales and acquisitions, business consulting, valuation, project and asset management, marketing and research.
Michaela Lashova, CEO of Cushman & Wakefield Forton, said: “Forton has a longstanding positive track record with Cushman & Wakefield. We are delighted to further strengthen our relationship, providing our clients high quality services based on the combination of local knowledge and global network of contacts and opportunities.”
Jonathan Hallett, Head of Central & Eastern Europe, Cushman & Wakefield said: “Cushman & Wakefield has a very strong presence across CEE and we are delighted to have strengthened our longstanding relationship with Forton. Together with a similar affiliation in Romania announced last month, this reflects our commitment to delivering outstanding client service and pursuing further growth throughout the CEE region.”
John Forrester, Chief Executive EMEA, Cushman & Wakefield, said: “Our strong and long lasting relationships with affiliates across EMEA extends delivery into markets where Cushman & Wakefield does not currently have a wholly-owned presence. This benefits both local and global clients who gain access to our global network and local knowledge respectively.”
Cushman & Wakefield is a top three global real estate services firm, with some 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries, recorded revenue of over $5 billion, 4.3 billion sq. ft. under management and $191 billion in global transactions.
Cushman & Wakefield has previously announced exclusive affiliate arrangements with:
- Excellerate Property Services in sub-Saharan Africa, named Cushman & Wakefield Excellerate (August 2016).
- DTZ Sherry FitzGerald in Ireland, rebranded to Cushman & Wakefield (August 2016).
- Inter Israel in Israel, branded as Cushman & Wakefield Inter Israel (October 2016).
- Proprius in Greece, branded as Cushman & Wakefield Proprius (October 2016).
- SPG Intercity in Switzerland (December 2016).
- Veritas Brown, rebranding as Cushman & Wakefield, in Kazakhstan and Georgia (December 2016).
- DTZ Finland Oy, rebranding as Cushman & Wakefield, in Finland (January 2017).
- DTZ Realkapital, rebranding as Cushman & Wakefield Realkapital, in Norway (February 2017)
- DTZ Echinox, rebranding as Cushman & Wakefield Echinox, in Romania (March 2017)