Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world’s largest property and facilities managers, recognizes partners for excellence in innovation, service delivery and diversity
CHICAGO – Cushman & Wakefield recently hosted its annual Supplier Innovation Forum at the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, where the firm honored top suppliers who drive innovation and deliver exceptional service to Cushman & Wakefield’s clients.
The event brought together more than 100 of the firm’s strategic partners and senior business leaders.
“Our suppliers play a key role in ensuring our service delivery process is seamless and best-in-class,” said Sewell Avant, Vice President, Commercial Procurement, Cushman & Wakefield. “We are proud to recognize our valued partners for their dedication to our company and clients.”
The Supplier Recognition Awards are presented annually to top suppliers in five categories: Safety, Innovation, Exceptional Service, Total Cost Management and Diversity. The 2019 honorees include:
- Safety Award Winner – Trane, a manufacturer of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems and building management systems and controls
- Innovation Award Winner – Element Fleet Management, a global fleet management company, providing world-class services and financing for commercial vehicle fleets
- Exceptional Service Award Winner – HNI Corporation, a leading global provider of office furniture and hearth products
- Total Cost Management Award Winner – Allied Universal, a security solutions provider
- Diversity Award Winner – Barrett Supplies & Equipment, Inc., a woman-owned, janitorial service provider and equipment supplier
Each award category aligns with Cushman & Wakefield’s operating principles and demonstrates the firm’s commitment to supplier diversity.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.