Adam Ardise joined Cushman & Wakefield (formerly DTZ/Cassidy Turley) in 2007. He advises corporate clients on the leasing, subleasing and sale leaseback of their assets. Mr. Ardise constructs, and negotiates, complex acquisition and disposition solutions tailored to each individual client requirement.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Ardise was a director in the Corporate Advisory Services group at Trammell Crow Company. He provided corporate clients with strategic real estate advisory services and solutions. Mr. Ardise has participated in the valuation of more than 9 million square feet of office and retail space on behalf of institutional clients to assist in the monetization of those assets valued in excess of $1 billion. In addition, he has been involved in more than 6 million square feet of office leasing transactions in the Tri-State Area
Awards & Associations
• Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
• Member, Fordham University Graduate School of Business Alumni Council
• Master of Business Administration, Finance & Management, Fordham University Graduate School of Business
• President, MBA Real Estate Society, Fordham University
• Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Criminal Justice, University of Delaware
• JPMorgan Chase: 9.1M SF sale leaseback of office and retail portfolio across 20 states
• Penguin Random House: 1745 Broadway, New York, NY – 630,000 sf lease expansion and extension
• Coty Inc.: 350 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY – 300,000 SF lease
• Dentsu Aegis Network: 150 East 42nd Street, New York, NY – 200,000 SF lease expansion and extension
• UBM plc: 600 Community Drive, Manhasset, NY – Repositioned and leased 230,000 SF property
• American International Group
• Coty Inc.
• Dentsu Aegis Network
• JPMorgan Chase
• King & Spalding LLP
• Penguin Random House, Inc.
• Sovereign Bancorp Inc.
• UBM plc
• Verizon Communications