As a Director within Cushman & Wakefield’s Logistics and Industrial Services Group, Adam Curran represents tenants and landlords in all facets of commercial real estate transactions. With a heavy focus on the North Dallas market, he has built a deep base of loyal clients during the past 12 years. Services have ranged from industrial leases to property acquisitions and dispositions.
During his tenure, Curran has represented clients in more than 18 million square feet of transactions with a total deal volume of over $300 million. Additionally, he has bought and sold properties as an individual investor, which has given him even greater insight into the complexities of commercial real estate transactions.
- Principal Acquisitions, various markets – 206,000 SF
- Brook Partners, Carrollton – 138,000 SF
- Office Furniture Distributors, Carrollton – 120,000 SF
- Vonco Medical Distribution, Carrollton – 87,429 SF
- Fagan Logistics, Carrollton – 75,000 SF
- Planet E Shop, Garland – 75,229 SF
- Office Furniture Distributors, Farmers Branch – 60,000 SF
- D CEO Power Broker, 2014
- Black’s Guide 35 Under 35 (No. 8), 2009
- Home Group Leader, Village Church
- Founder, James R. Curran Memorial Endowed Scholarship, Baylor University
- Donor and Volunteer, Withers Elementary School
- Bachelor of Arts in Religion, Baylor University