With 22 years of investment experience, twenty with C&W, Mr. Feinstein has completed assignments for clients with an aggregate value in excess of $4.0 billion in consideration. Mr. Feinstein specializes in the disposition of real estate equities throughout Florida. Prior to joining C&W, Mr. Feinstein held brokerage positions in South Florida with Venturvest Realty and Trammel Crow Company.
Mr. Feinstein, an attorney, spent several years in the real estate department of Robinson Silverman Pearce Arohnson & Berman, one of New York City’s premier real estate law firms.
- Urban Land Institute – Part of leadership team for Commercial and Retail Development Council (green flight)
- Member of the International Council for Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- New York State Bar
- University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, B.A. with Honors and High Distinction from the Honors College
- Fordham University, Juris Doctor
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Florida