As property administrator, Alaina is responsible for:
- Handling administrative work: invoices, reviewing and creating contracts between tenants and or vendors.
- Orchestrating events and drills for tenants at multiple properties managed by the company.
- Assisting tenant needs by resolving complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, reporting of building repairs, renovations, contracting with landscaping, security, telecommunications, janitorial services, etc.
- Maintaining a trusting relationship between tenants and vendors.
- Organizing all outdated/new files, creating/updating inventories.
Before this position she held several administrative positions within the commercial real estate industry.