Alana Friedman joined Cushman & Wakefield New Jersey’s Retail Services team in 2018 as a Senior Associate. Based out of the East Rutherford office, Alana is responsible for tenant and landlord representation throughout New Jersey and the New York Metro area.
A licensed real estate broker in New Jersey, Alana brings over five years of retail leasing experience.
Prior to joining the firm, Alana worked at Robert K. Futterman & Associates, where she was responsible for retail landlord representation working on mixed-use, central business district, ground lease, lifestyle, and regional shopping centers. Alana’s landlord experience ranges from large, institutional landlords like Urban Edge, to urban, mixed-use luxury builders such as Toll Brothers City Living, as well as independent local owners throughout New Jersey. Alana has served as the exclusive tenant broker for several national, regional and franchised retailers, including Land’s End, K9 Resorts, AFC Urgent Care and Moxie Blowdry & Beauty Bar.
Prior to RKF, Alana worked at The Goldstein Group in Paramus, New Jersey.
- EDENS, Inc.
- Toll Brothers City Living
- Tucker Development
- Urban Edge
- Urstadt Biddle
- AFC Urgent Care
- K9 Resorts
- Land’s End
- Moxie Blowdry & Beauty Bar
- K9 Resorts/Emerson Plaza, 495 Old Hook Road Emerson, NJ – 11,000 SF
- Land’s End/Tenant Rep – completed three deals totalling 16,000 SF of leased space
- Moxie Blowdry & Beauty Bar/Tenant Rep – completed four deals totalling 10,000 SF
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, New Jersey ICSC NextGen Program
- Head Coach, Fort Lee Girls Recreational Basketball & Softball leagues
B.A. in PR/Communications, University of Rhode Island