Alex Balfour is an Associate Director with Cushman & Wakefield, Pacific specializing in the sale and leasing of Office Properties. Alex’s real estate career began when he became the Marketing Director of a regional real estate office with over 200 agents and 4 locations through-out the central California Valley.
From there, he decided to pursue a career in commercial real estate brokerage when he joined CBRE, Central Valley in 2006 (which later became Cushman & Wakefield, Pacific in 2012). Since then, he has been a rewarded multiple times with Top Producer throughout the California Central Valley including the Central Coast with being involved with over 700,000 SF of office space leased and over $150 million dollars in transactions sold including a landmark sale of a 144,000 SF Class A building project that is still one of the largest office sale transactions in the Lower Central Valley of California.
Awards & Associations
• Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Cal State University of Bakersfield
• Board Director with CSUB's Alumni Association: 2007 to present
• Board Director with the Active 20/30 Club: 2006 to present
• Past Board Director of the Kern EDC Medical and Healthcare Advisory Committee
• Member of Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce
• Member of Kern Economic Development Corporation
• Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity