Alex Chronakis has been selling commercial real estate since 2006 with one of the largest Canadian real estate brokerages. In 2016, Alex joined Cushman & Wakefield with a focus on the sales and leasing of commercial buildings, retail plazas, shopping centers, and land assemblies.
His strengths are in his ability to find opportunities to reposition properties and guiding clients through the negotiation process resulting in successful transactions.
Alex has over 20 years of experience operating a landmark business in Burnaby which has enhanced his understanding of his clients’ business strategy and real estate needs.
- Member of The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Commercial Division
- BCIT International Business Program graduate
- UBC Sauder School of Business (Real Estate Trading Services Licensing)
Recent Sold Assignments
- Brookswood Shopping Mall, Township of Langley
- 467 East Columbia St, New Westminster
- 701 12th St, New Westminster
- 615 12th St, New Westminster
- 3030 Lincoln Ave, Coquitlam (Unit 125-125A)