Alina Szpir is an Account Director within the Corporate Occupier & Investor Services (CIS) group in Toronto, Canada. She has over 10 years of international Strategic Account Management experience and is responsible for delivering real estate solutions to clients such as Bridgestone Canada, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, Ericsson Canada, Ernst & Young, and Investors Group Financial Services.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Ltd., Alina worked as a customer support manager at a Canadian information technology company offering integrated fleet management solutions and vehicle & driver monitoring programs. Her career goes back to 1986, when she spent over 4 years in New York City as an ESL instructor and translator/interpreter, and a marketing coordinator for a large American foundation.
Since Alina joined Cushman & Wakefield’s CIS group in early 1997, her main focus has been on the standardization of processes governing Transaction Management and Service Delivery to large National and International corporations. As well, she has been actively involved in various new business development initiatives. Among her significant accomplishments she lists:
- Development and enhancement of Corporate Occupier & Investor Services Process Documents
- Development of International Real Estate Process
- Strategic planning for high-volume accounts
- Improvement of reporting methodology in Transaction Management
- Implementation of Quality Control techniques in Portfolio Management
- Development and implementation of Performance Measurement and KPI Program
Investors Group Financial Services, Ericsson, Ernst & Young, Canadian Diabetes Association, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, Bridgestone Canada.