Amy creates and implements the approved strategic plan and is responsible for the day-ta-day operations of the properties she manages. She ensures all site operations are in compliance with established policies and procedures of the management agreement and are consistent with the clients overall objectives. Amy also prepares annual budgets, monthly financial variance reports, operations analysis, and leasing activity reports for the client, ensuring all reports are reviewed and approved by the responsible Portfolio Manager. She conducts formal site inspections at least monthly in compliance with established standard operating policies and procedures. Other responsibilities include:
- Monitors and enforces the terms of all lease agreements, the billing and collection of rents and other tenant charges in compliance with leases. Responsibilities include all aspects of lease administration including critical date master scheduling lease notification and renewal notices.
- Ensures adherence to the approved budget with primary responsibility for variance reporting, forecast cash flow of property, review real estate tax assessments, and file required municipal reports.
- Establishes and maintains open positive relationships at all times with tenants and occupants ensuring that all services and needs are met and in compliance with leases and agreement. Conducts periodic visits, inspections and surveys and develops and implements effective tenant retention programs.
- Participates in the negotiation of service contracts with outside vendors to achieve the highest levels of performance at the lowest cost in compliance with Cushman & Wakefield values, standards and guidelines for business conduct.
- Supports and provides leadership in a commitment to achieve Cushman & Wakefield and client expectations for service and business objectives.
- Consistently upholds and applies the company’s policies regarding appropriate professional behavior to ensure that the company values are exhibited by the actions of the staff.