Ana is part of the Project Management Department of Cushman & Wakefield in Lisbon. Working together with the Design team as an Architect in developing Architecture projects, she is also Responsible for On-site Health & Safety coordination for developing construction works. She works with contractors representing the Client.
Ana joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2007 and has been involved in some of the major transactions completed in Portugal over the last decade, representing several leading clients, such as Deutsche Bank, Carlucci American International School, Squarestone Atlantic Regeneration, Rexel, Diageo Portugal, Nokia Portugal, Marsh & Mclenon.
• Degree in Architecture of Urban and Territorial Planning, Lisbon’s School of Architecture (Faculdade de Arquitectura de Lisboa)
• Vocational Training Certificate in Health & Safety – nº 0512/6246/02
• Member of the Association of Portuguese Architects – South – n.º 10.048
• Superior Technician CAP in SHST n.º 318912 11EC5
• Training in Fire Safety/Technical Cycle - Diploma CFPA EUROPE
Dekastilho, Investimentos Imobiliarios S.A.
Carlucci American International School
Squarestone Atlantic Regeneration