With more than a decade of experience in the communications industry, Andrea Vigil handles agency leasing and tenant assignments for national and international retailers seeking to expand their footprint in Miami. From market tours to negotiating lease and purchase agreements, Andrea tracks market information that enables Cushman & Wakefield's retail clients to make informed, complex decisions. Andrea is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, Commercial Real Estate Women Network and is a licensed sales associate in Florida.
Andrea grew up in Miami and majored in Liberal Studies and Communications at Florida International University. She's worked for both the Miami Herald and the Sun Sentinel, where she received numerous local and national awards.
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Board Member of the Commercial Real Estate Women network (CREW)
- Member of the Young Professionals in support of the Underline
- Florida International University, Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Florida