Andrew Duval serves as a Director in New York for Cushman & Wakefield’s (C&W) Global Occupier Services (GOS) group. His 30 years of real estate management experience with C&W encompasses both mission-critical facilities and property management services, primarily serving large institutional and occupier sector clients.
Expertise in operating expense benchmarking, formulation of operating and capital budgets within base building and critical system infrastructure, due diligence and quality assurance assessment, contract management, implementation of sustainable strategies and best practices related to “Green” operating platforms.
· Former core member of C&W’s EH&S Advisory Committee
· Contributed to the development of C&W’s Global Mission-Critical Network focused on improving end-to-end reliability to our client’s mission-critical sites and infrastructure.
· Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) - Task Force Committee Member
· Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – Member
· The Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) – Member
· Former Chair of the Downtown Alliance Construction Mitigation Group
Awards & Associations
· C&W’s Portfolio Manager of the Year
· C&W’s Property Manager of the Year
· Recipient of multiple C&W Engineering Team Excellence awards
· BOMA New York Operating Building of the Year recipient
· JPMorgan Chase
· Morgan Stanley
· The Bank of New York Mellon