Anthony Provenzano is a Senior Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, the oldest commercial real estate firm in Hawaii. Anthony is a top producer in the commercial real estate brokerage community and has earned several accolades for his success. With over 10 years of experience, he specializes in the leasing and sale of industrial properties. His in-depth knowledge of the Hawaii market has lead his clients to successfully complete transactions with a high level of certainty and confidence. Anthony has been successful in formulating strong relationships with tenants, landlords, owners and buyers of commercial real estate.
Mr. Provenzano was recognized as a CoStar Power Broker in 2014 and 2015. He has served as the lead team member for the repositioning of approximately 540 acres of commercial mixed-use buildings and vacant land in Kalaeloa.
Born and raised on Oahu, Anthony studied Finance with a focus on Real Estate at the University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business. During his studies, Mr. Provenzano served on the Financial Management Association Board and continues his involvement as a mentor. Anthony holds a Hawaii Real Estate Broker’s license, as well as the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation where he served as Board President for 2017.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Hawaii
• Board Member and 2017 Past President, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Financial Management Association Board and Mentor, University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business
• Bachelor of Arts, Finance with a Real Estate focus, University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business
Awards & Associations
• CCIM President’s Cup Award (2nd place out of 38 national chapters), 2017
• CoStar Power Broker Award - 2014 & 2015