April Parrish specializes in the exclusive representation of office tenants, advising her clients throughout the entire real estate transaction process, from space and market evaluations to final negotiations and move-in.
April uses her market knowledge and transaction experience to continually exceed her clients’ expectations, creating and maintaining long-term client relationships that provide the highest level of integrity, expertise and service. By listening to her client’s needs and objectives, Ms. Parrish provides real estate solutions that save companies valuable time and money, allowing executives to focus on strengthening their core business.
April has spent her career in commercial real estate focused exclusively on tenant representation, with more than 14 years of experience as an advocate for her clients, in relocations, renewals/renegotiations, expansions and dispositions.
- Emory University, B.B.A., Goizueta Business School
- State of Georgia – 745,000 SF*
- Aaron’s, Nationwide – 586,000 SF*
- The College Board, Nationwide – 552,000 SF*
- SunTrust, Atlanta, GA – 505,000 SF*
- Georgia’s Own Credit Union, Atlanta, GA – 240,000 SF*
- Delta Community Credit Union, Atlanta, GA – 228,000 SF*
- T-Mobile, Atlanta, GA - 151,000 SF
- CoStar Group, Atlanta, GA – 133,000 SF*
*Indicates multiple transaction