Ashley Chase joined Cushman & Wakefield as part of the Tri-State Strategic Advisory Group in 2014. As a Senior Associate, she plays a pivotal role in developing the strategy to support complex lease and sales transactions. Ashley helps oversee Cushman & Wakefield’s quantitative and advisory efforts, including creative analysis and reporting development, strategic transaction support, client management, and executive stakeholder guidance. She supports the development of customized financial models and occupier strategies for the office’s priority client engagements.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Ashley served as the Director of Research and Analytics at Colliers International LI, Inc. There, she was responsible for creating a variety of complex financial models, researching and reporting market conditions, maintaining the database of sale and lease comparables, and overseeing the firm’s business development efforts.
- Master of Science degree in Finance from Frank G. Zarb School of Business at Hofstra University
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Hofstra University
- PSEG: 800,000 SF Long Island integration consulting
- Prudential Real Estate Investors: 375,000 SF Long Island portfolio sale
- Fidelis Care: 300,000 SF headquarters purchase
- Dentsu Aegis Network: 275,000 SF Long Island portfolio sale
- United Business Media: 95,000 SF National portfolio
- Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP: 50,000 SF Manhattan law firm relocation
- UHY Advisors: 30,000 SF Manhattan office relocation
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia: 26,000 SF lease acquisition
- Banco Bradesco: 22,000 SF lease extension
- IMAX: 18,000 SF lease acquisition