Ben Jackson is a real estate professional specializing in Office Tenant Representation within the Tenant Advisory Group of Cushman & Wakefield. As a former Alpharetta resident and North Fulton submarket expert, Mr. Jackson creates value for his clients by providing personal insight as to what living and working within this market offers. Drawing on a background in marketing and analytics, he drives value for clients by serving as a consultant to develop a plan that aligns with the budget and business objectives.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Jackson served on the Mercer University Athletic Foundation for nearly three years.
- Member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (ACBR)
- Member of the Young Commercial Realtors (YCR)
- Board Member of Capital Group
- Member of Purpose on Tap
- Board Member Hangtime Fellowship
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship and Marketing, Mercer University