Bonni Heller joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1991 and has specialized in commercial real estate for the past 33 years. She has represented clients in acquisitions and/or dispositions in excess of $32 million, including many significant industrial properties and diverse portfolios that included retail, residential, industrial and office components. Bonni has consummated many deals with Triple A and Fortune 500 companies, as well as other privately held regional, national, and global companies. Bonni has additional relationships with many prominent landlords.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Bonni served as Vice President of Sales and Leasing for Hartz Mountain Industries, one of New Jersey’s largest developers. Hartz has built, leased and managed a total portfolio of more than 38 million square feet including retail shopping centers, major warehouse-distribution facilities and substantial office buildings.
Bonni continues to service both landlords and tenants in all facets of acquisitions and dispositions, for office and industrial sales and leasing.
Bonni resides in Tenafly, NJ with her husband and two daughters.
Awards & Associations
Bonni served for five years as a National Delegate to the Commercial Real Estate Women’s Organization (CREW) on behalf of the New Jersey Chapter, where she was a past President. Bonni is still a member of CREW.
• Cushman & Wakefield “Salesperson’s Gold Production Award”, 1995
• Former recognition as a Cushman & Wakefield “Top 100 Producing Broker”
• Nationally recognized for a major transaction by the National Network of Commercial Real Estate Women
• NAIOP’s Industrial Deal of the Year nominee/runner up, 2014
• Morris County’s Largest Industrial Deal recipient, 2014
• B.S. in Business Administration & Marketing, Boston University, Magna Cum Laude
• Hudson News Group/Distribution Headquarters, 5301 Westside Ave., North Bergen, NJ, 500,000 sf - Disposition
• Bergen Logistics, 299 Thomas E. Dunn Memorial Highway, Rutherford, NJ, 400,000 sf – Industrial Transaction
• Amerex Group
• Freeman Products
• Prologis (Landlord)
• Bergen Logistics, Inc.
• Hudson News Company
• The Alfred Sanzari Company (Landlord)
• Bonded Services
• Phillips Van Heusen
• The Mack Company (Landlord)
• Calvin Klein
• Import and Storage Services, Inc.
• Trinity Broadcast Network
• Dataguard Corp.