Brad Jones is an Associate in the New York Middle Markets Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, where he works alongside Hunter L. Moss, Director, focusing on Manhattan’s prestigious Upper East Side.
Prior to his current position, Brad worked for the M&A Advisory team at PricewaterhouseCoopers. In this role, he was a key member of the team, conducting financial due diligence for both financial and strategic buyers in various industries, with transactions ranging from $100 million to more than $1 billion in size. Brad is a CPA in New York State.
While Brad was earning his degree, he was a member of the Penn State Investment Association and MAcc Student Program Association.
- 833 Lexington Avenue - Mixed-Use Building - $7.95 Million
- 215 East 94th Street - Triple Net Lease
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), New York State
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Master of Accounting, Pennsylvania State University, Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, Pennsylvania State University, Cum Laude