Brad Boston joined the Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily Advisory Group as an Associate in 2017. His responsibilities include supporting brokerage activities and underwriting properties throughout Tennessee. Brad has participated in over $190 Million in investment sales.
Brad has been with Cushman & Wakefield since 2012. Prior to joining the Multifamily Advisory Group, Brad was a Transaction Manager for LifePoint Hospitals and the Healthcare Practice Group. He handled the leasing, compliance, and tenant management for 23 hospitals across the United States.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Brad worked for Waterstone Resorts in Naples, FL. Brad oversaw the rental operations and management of more than 500 vacation homes and condos from Captiva and Sanibel Island to Naples.
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Greater Nashville Apartment Association (GNAA)
- Tennessee Licensed Affiliate Real Estate Broker
- TN Supreme Court Rule 31 Listed Mediator
- First Presbyterian Church
- Habitat for Humanity - Tennessee, Volunteer
- Auburn Alumni Association
- Delta Waterfowl, Committee Member