Brett Weisblum is a Director in the New York Middle Markets Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, where he manages a team that focuses on Manhattan’s Carnegie Hill, Upper East Side, and Yorkville neighborhoods. To date, he has assisted in the sale of nearly 90 properties across all product types for aggregate consideration totalling approximately $825 million. Previously, he served as an Associate Director of Sales at Massey Knakal Realty Services, which was acquired by Cushman & Wakefield in December 2014.
Brett began his Real Estate career at Massey Knakal in 2010 focusing on Carnegie Hill, the Upper East Side, and Yorkville. In 2012, his team was fourth overall in revenue and he was promoted to Senior Associate due to his participation in the sale of 27 buildings having aggregate consideration totaling over $265 million dollars.
A graduate of the University of Albany, during his junior year, he studied abroad at Ben-Gurion University in Beer Sheva, Israel for six months.
- Elevator portfolio, Upper East Side - $94,500,000
- Walkup portfolio, Upper East Side - $73,000,000
- 1511 Third Avenue - $60,000,000
- 27-35 West 24th Street - $55,500,000
- 1064 Madison Avenue - $26,000,000
- 12 East 67th Street - $16,500,000
- 1108 Park Avenue - $13,000,000
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, University of Albany