Brian is a Managing Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s Palo Alto office where he exclusively focuses on day-to-day account management for international companies. He assists with strategic guidance, project oversight, and portfolio-wide reporting, while maintaining open dialogue and team accountability with clients. Brian implements cost-saving practices on behalf of international corporate occupiers, as well as helps to track and improve key industry metrics throughout multi-market, global portfolios.
Prior to joining C&W, Brian worked in the Commercial Mortgage Production and Analysis division of Chicago real estate investment bank Draper and Kramer. He graduated from Northwestern University with degrees in Political Science and History.
• Micron, San Jose, CA – 605,000 SF
• ICON, Farmingdale, NY – 115,000 SF
• Micron, Folsom, CA – 100,000 SF
• Micron, Longmont, CO – 100,000 SF
• Northwestern University, B.A. Political Science, History
Awards & Associations
• Cushman and Wakefield – Transformational Deal of the Year 2018
• Pure Storage