As a Senior Director with Cushman & Wakefield, Brian Hay works as a tenant representation broker in the company’s Midtown Manhattan office. He focuses on providing real estate advisory and brokerage services to public and private sector clients throughout New York City.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in September 2018, Mr. Hay worked as an office leasing broker with CBRE which he joined in 2004. Throughout his career, he has been highly active in tenant representation in the New York market. Prior to joining CBRE, he worked in various capacities for the United States Marine Corps, achieving the rank of Captain.
Awards & Associations
- United States Naval Academy Alumni Association, Member
- Navy League of the United States, Member
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Member
- CBRE Top Associate Award in Manhattan, 2006
- CBRE Rookie of the Year Award in Midtown Manhattan, 2005
Unites States Naval Academy, Bachelor of Science in Economics