Mr. Jaffe is the West Region Executive Managing Director for Project & Development Services. In this role, he is responsible for all local market project management activities supporting over 120 professionals across 14 markets located within the Western US and Mexico.
With over 25 years’ experience in real estate development and commercial project management, Mr. Jaffe has successfully directed teams and projects in excess of 50 million square feet throughout the country valued at over $6.5 billion in capital managed. Previously, Mr. Jaffe has served as the West Regional Director for CBRE supporting over 385 project management professionals across 8 corporate accounts and
14 local markets.
Mr. Jaffe’s value to his clients includes diverse experience in all facets of real estate providing a full array of consulting and tactical project delivery services for all industry sectors on local, regional and global basis. These experiences range from single engagements to global multi market programs for both new construction and interior fit out projects.
- Board Member & past President, Cancer Pathways (formerly Gilda’s Club)
- Friend & CRE Consultant of the Organization, Sound Mental Health
- Chair & Tournament Director, Project Management Invitational
- Past Asset Committee & Board Member, Washington Children’s Home Society
- Bachelor of Arts degree; The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Additional studies; Cleveland State University School of Urban Affairs, Cleveland, Ohio