Brian Walker joined the Cushman & Wakefield family in 2014 and specializes in leasing and sales for office and industrial properties. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, he gained valuable experience working for several Austin boutique firms. Brian’s areas of expertise include market research, financial analysis, strategic planning and execution, negotiations, and lease/contract review. Since 2012, Brian has successfully completed over 120 transactions totaling more than 550,000 RSF.
Brian provides the highest level of professionalism and service to his clients, consistently exceeding their goals and expectations. He is dedicated to his client’s success and leverages his market knowledge, work ethic, attention to detail, and experience to achieve the most favorable terms possible.
- Daybreak Games –19,000 RSF
- Heartflow –11,000 RSF
- Amerigroup Texas, Inc. –11,000 RSF
- CCC Information Services –10,800 RSF
- Bowman Consulting –8,650 RSF
- Sprinkle IP Law Group –7,600 RSF
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association
- Member, Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA)
- Member, Young Men's Business League
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels and More
- Volunteer, Austin Ridge Bible Church
- Political Science Major, Business Minor, Texas Christian University