Brian Woolsey is the head of a Minneapolis Tenant Representation and Corporate Services team. He is responsible for facilitating the delivery of real estate services in the areas of tenant representation, transaction management, portfolio administration, strategic planning, and project management to multinational and multi-market clients.
Woolsey has completed work for several large Minnesota-based corporations including: St. Jude Medical (130,000 sq. ft., tenant representation), U.S. Bank (multiple site dispositions), RSM McGladrey (130,000 sf. ft. tenant representation), AgriBank (80,000 sq. ft., tenant representation) and Lawson Software (international tenant representation). Woolsey is the top performing broker in the Minneapolis office and in the top 3% nationally (940 brokers).
Awards & Associations
Brian is involved in several community organizations including:
- Minnesota Commercial Associations of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate
- Guthrie Theatre, Board Member 2013-Present
- Walker Art Center, Patron's Circle Member 2010-2014, Avant Garden Host Committee 2012-2014
- AEON, Capital Campaign Committee Chair 2014, CONNECT Founding Member, Cornerstone Society Member, Building Dreams Committee, Table Captain
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA), Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter President 2009-2010, World Workplace Conference Programs Committee 2010, Featured Speaker 2009, 2010, 2011
- City of Minneapolis, Target Center Implementation Committee, 2012-2014
- Minneapolis Club, Swim & Fitness Committee Chair 2010-2013, Young Members Committee 2007-