Kelley Parker has 38 years of real estate experience representing corporate clients and institutions in their multi-tenant, office, and industrial facility requirements. He has an extensive background assisting clients with difficult site acquisitions/dispositions and lease negotiations. Mr. Parker is the senior partner of the Parker/Littman team, which is one of the top producing industrial and land teams globally within C&W. He is also a member of C&W’s Industrial Services Ports and Intermodal Strategy Group.
In 1990 Mr. Parker joined C&W, where he quickly became one of the company’s top-producing brokers. From 2001 to 2014, the team completed 805 sales and lease transactions valued at more than $1.385 billon. These assignments included more than 26.9 million square feet of improved properties and more than 61,586 acres of land.
Mr. Parker began his real estate career in 1976. He was previously a Senior Vice President with The Horne Company, where he managed the industrial brokerage department. He received numerous production awards in recognition of his outstanding sales achievement.
Awards & Associations
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS, AWARDS AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
• #1 Industrial Broker for Cushman & Wakefield globally - 2014
• Inducted into the NAIOP Hall of Fame - 2014
• Recipient of C&W’s Industrial Brokerage Deal of the Year award – 1994, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007
• Recipient of C&W’s National Service Excellence Award for outstanding client service – 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006
• Recognized in 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012 and 2013 by the Houston Business Journal as an industrial “Heavy Hitter” broker.
• Recognized as one of the Top Ten C&W Brokers in the Houston branch – 2006 through 2014
• Awarded the 2013 and 2014 Industrial Deal of the Year award by the Houston Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Developers (NAIOP) for the sale and leaseback of a 90.8 acre site on the Houston Ship Channel.
• Second highest producing industrial broker throughout C&W globally – 2006, 2007
• Third highest producing industrial broker throughout C&W globally - 2013
• Recipient of the Industrial Broker of the Year award from NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association – 1991, 2005
• Awarded the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR) Star Award in its inauguration in 1985 for accomplishing a difficult and creative transaction
• Member of the Houston Association of Realtors (HAR), where he served as Director and President in 1987
• Served on the Texas Association of Realtors CID board of governors
• Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and holds the prestigious SIOR designation
• Past president of both the Houston Association of Realtors and of the Houston Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Served on the board of the Buffalo Bayou Partnership and was the founding President of the East End Chamber of Commerce
• Graduate of Southern Methodist University with a BBA and an MBA, specializing in finance and real estate
Buffalo Bayou Partnership
Cedar Crossing Industrial Park
Exel Global Logistics, Inc.
Johnson Development Associates