Role and Responsibilities
Coe Parker has more than seven years of real estate experience focusing on complex industrial, land, and development projects. He is a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s industrial brokerage team led by B. Kelley Parker III, SIOR and John F. Littman, SIOR.
Mr. Parker joined the Parker/Littman team in 2005. Prior to that, he worked as an Associate in the firm’s Client Services division where conducted research and market analysis. He also prepared property survey reports for Cushman & Wakefield’s clients.
Mr. Parker began his real estate career in Dallas while attending Southern Methodist University with Cushman & Wakefield as a summer intern where he gained valuable knowledge and work experience and was introduced into the real estate field. He previously worked for McDade, Smith, Gould, Johnston & Mason + Co., where he interned with Todd Mason, one of the firm’s principal partners.
Awards & Associations
• Member of the Houston Association of Realtors and the Commercial Exchange Group
• Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
• Licensed as a Real Estate Salesman in the State of Texas
• Active in many different 501c3 organizations: (Shriners Hospitals for Children, Gary J Lynn Foundation, Texana Children’s Center for Autism, and The Fisher House for Military Families)
• Member of Second Baptist Church
• Named 2012-2013 Texana Volunteer Organization of the Year for Mr. Parker’s fishing club, FishWestEnd, LLC