As Executive Managing Director, Trey Smith has responsibility for co-leading Cushman & Wakefield’s Office Agency Leasing group in Dallas-Fort Worth. He plays an active role in the leasing and value-creation process and in developing marketing and leasing strategies for office and data center/mission-critical assets. In addition, he plays a direct leasing role for multiple leasing assignments, teaming with other professionals to achieve maximum occupancy and ensuring that Cushman & Wakefield properties outperform the competition.
Trey Smith began his commercial real estate career in 1995. Since then, he has completed more than 8 million square feet of leases in major submarkets throughout Dallas. He has been honored with numerous awards for his professional achievements.
- State Farm - 405,000 SF at Regent Commons
- AT&T Services Inc. - 203,000 SF at Lakeside Centre
- Cyrus One - 202,000 SF at Convergence
- MedFusion - 173,000 SF at Convergence
- AMI Semiconductor – 163,000 SF at Tennyson
- Dealer Track – 150,000 SF at Galleria North
- GE Capital – 148,000 SF at Riverside Commons
- Fannie Mae - 120,000 SF at Addison Circle One
- Energy Transfer – 122,000 SF at 8020 Park Lane
- Sprint - 100,000 SF at Riverside Commons