Calvin Griffith is a Financial Analyst with Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s Capital Markets Group, where he works with the investment brokerage team providing detailed financial analyses, reports and underwriting of various asset types throughout Virginia.
Prior to joining the Thalhimer Capital Markets team in Richmond, Calvin was most recently a project manager with UrbanCore Construction where he managed the construction process from inception to completion of commercial, multifamily, mixed-use, and historic rehabilitation projects. He also has experience with property management, leasing, development and asset management.
Professional Affiliations & Community Service
Urban Land Institute, Member of Young Leader’s Group | 2015- Present
City Church of Richmond, Children’s Ministry Instructor and Facilities Team Coordinator | 2013- Present
Randolph Community Center, Basketball Coach | 2013- 2015
Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Masters | Real Estate Finance
- Currently enrolled in courses in Emerging Markets and Foundations of Real Estate
Christopher Newport University, Newport News, VA
- Bachelor of Arts | Philosophy; Minor in Economics | Member of Phi Sigma Tau Honor Society
Additional Certifications & Skills
- Virginia Real Estate Sales License
- Languages: Conversational Spanish