Cameron has a proven track record of developing and executing creative real estate solutions that drive business performance for some of Canada’s largest corporations. He has completed over 370 lease transactions worth over $450 million in major cities across Canada for organizations in the technology, insurance, healthcare, financial services, and not-for-profit sectors.
Cameron has been with the firm for over 12 years and is a trusted key account service provider in tenant advisory, site selection, tenant relocation services, lease renewals, consulting services and project management.
Recognized as an expert in consulting on complex real estate transactions, Cameron’s success is grounded in his superior market knowledge, timely service delivery, strong customer focus, and steadfast integrity.
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) candidate
- Chairman Circle Award winner for outstanding annual achievement
- Presidents Round Table Award winner for outstanding annual achievement and service
- Graduate of Queens University with HBA in Economics & Politics
- RECO / Corenet / TREB / Cushman & Wakefield Financial Analysis