Kadi Jones directs, manages and implements all marketing, promotions and public relations efforts for Cushman & Wakefield’s Nashville office. She plans and coordinates special events, works closely with local media to provide information on the commercial real estate market and oversees all the creative aspects of marketing properties. Kadi also cultivates community partnerships and outreach.
She brings 20 years of experience in marketing and public relations to Cushman & Wakefield. Prior to joining the company, Kadi was the Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Columbia State Community College. She coordinated all marketing and public relations aspects of the five campus College that serves close to 10,000 students a year in credit and non-credit courses. She also worked in Nashville’s music industry as a publicist for several high-profile music artists.
Awards & Associations
• 2014 Frank L. Smith Award
• 2013 Nashville Business Journal’s CMO Award Finalist
• 2012 Nashville Professional Services Award
• Leadership Middle Tennessee, Previous Board of Directors and Communications Chair
• 2006 Graduate of Leadership Middle Tennessee
• 2000 Graduate of Leadership Maury
• Women in Commercial Real Estate, Member
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
• Nashville Chamber of Commerce, Member