Chad Harrison, MAI is a Director within the Valuation & Advisory (V&A) Group at Cushman & Wakefield. Mr. Harrison has been actively engaged in commercial real estate valuation since July, 2004, and has valued myriad property types including apartments, retail, industrial, office, mixed-use developments, subdivisions, and condominiums.
Clients include a diverse mix of financial institutions, property owners, accountants, attorneys, corporations, and governmental bodies, including the General Services Administration (GSA), states, cities, and school districts.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Harrison was Vice President of Seebus Valuation Ltd., a full service real estate valuation and consulting firm based in Dublin, Ohio. He was also previously, Director for Integra Realty Resources – Columbus.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Chad A. Harrison, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate and Urban Economics, Ohio University
- Successfully completed the following real estate related courses and seminars:
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- USPAP 15 Hour
- Report Writing & Valuation Analysis
- Advanced Capitalization
- General Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use
- Advanced Sales Comparison & Cost Approaches
- Advanced Applications
Qualified Before Courts & Administrative Bodies
- Delaware County Board of Revisions
- Franklin County Board of Revisions