• Over 32 years of commercial real estate experience, with an extensive background in retail leasing, tenant representation and investment sales.
• Exclusively focused investment sales for the past 17 years with an emphasis on 1031 and non-1031 investor disposition and acquisition of single tenant net leased retail properties, including sale-leaseback, portfolio repositioning and parcelization strategies.
• University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
Bachelor of Science, Materials Science Engineering
Previous and Current Community Leadership
• Special Olympics since 1994 - Sponsor and Volunteer
• Project Mercy
• Rady's Children's Hospital
• Operation Enduring Support
• Wounded Warriors
Awards & Associations
• BRE Commercial Board of Directors
• National Advisory Committee for Cassidy Turley Net Lease Investment Services
• Broker Advisory Committee Cushman & Wakefield
• Member of International Council of Shopping Centers since 1986
• Urban Land Institute