Chase Kulp is an Agency Leasing expert, working with Landlords on leasing assignments in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Mr. Kulp works in partnership with a team of local market experts led by Executive Director Deanna Lobinsky and Executive Director Travis Herring. The team is one of the most dominant Agency Leasing teams in South Florida with over 50 years of shared experience and a combined transaction volume in excess of $2.5 billion.
Prior to Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Kulp worked for The Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance and served on the staffs of Congressmen Connie Mack IV and John Mica.
- NAIOP’s Developing Leaders
- Urban Land Institute’s Young Leaders Group
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce’s B.E.S.T. Committee
- Emerge Broward’s Executive Committee
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Communications and Political Science
- Licensed real estate person, State of Florida