Cheryl Farrow, AACI is a Managing Director with Cushman & Wakefield Ltd., specializing in valuation. She is an accredited member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada and has over 17 years of valuation, consulting and financial due diligence experience in the office sector.
Cheryl has worked on numerous valuation and consulting assignments for both asset specific and portfolio properties. Consulting assignments included market rent studies on behalf of landlords to help determine the appropriate market rent for large tenant renewals. In addition, Ms. Farrow has completed financial due diligence on behalf of domestic and foreign investors trying to acquire office investments in Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto.
Key Assignments include:
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan / Cadillac Fairview - Downtown class “A” / “AA” office buildings in Canada
- Brookfield Office Properties - Downtown class “A” / “AA” office buildings in Canada
- AIMCo - Downtown and suburban class “A” office buildings in Toronto
- Oxford Properties - Downtown and suburban class “A” office buildings in Toronto
- Tiovest Realty Advisors - Downtown and suburban class “A” office buildings in Toronto