Christina Jolley joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2017 as an associate working with Executive Director, Jeff Holding and Senior Director, A.J. Belt in Fort Lauderdale. Christina spearheads the team’s business development initiatives to accomplish lead generation and secure client relationships for Cushman & Wakefield.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Christina worked as a Law Clerk for the land use and zoning law firm, Lochrie & Chakas, P.A. Her responsibilities included drafting legal memoranda; establishing and fostering relationships with local government officials; lobbying before government officials; and counselling clients as to strategic decision-making throughout the development entitlement processes in Broward County.
Christina also interned for Stiles Corporation in their Realty division. As a Realty Intern, she assisted brokers with office building stacking plans, participated in and led business development efforts and conducted market research in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade Counties.
Professional Affiliations & Community Leadership
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Florida
- Florida Blue Key, Alumni Association of South Florida
- Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Chi Omega Sorority
- Board Member, Friends of the Museum of Discovery and Science
- University of Richmond School of Law, Juris Doctor; Pro Bono Certificate
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science; Public Relations, with honors