Mr. Apo joined the Valuation & Advisory group of Cushman & Wakefield, Washington, DC, Inc. in January 2017. He has been a Certified General Appraiser since 2008 in Washington, DC, the State of Maryland, and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Apo was employed by Riley & Associates, LLC. Initially hired as a trainee in September of 2003, Mr. Apo worked under the direction of Alfred B. Riley Jr., SRA. He completed numerous commercial appraisal assignments from initial property inspection through final report submission, primarily for national and regional lending institutions. His experience includes a broad range of property types, which include retail, office, mixed-use, multifamily, industrial, land, subdivisions, as well as residential and commercial condominium units and projects. He’s also mentored several appraiser trainees seeking Certified General Appraiser licenses.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Candidate for Designation (MAI), Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- District of Columbia – GA11480
- State of Maryland – 04-12304
- Commonwealth of Virginia - 4001013645
- Bachelor of Science, University of Maryland, College Park