Chris Sands currently serves as the Senior Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services practice. Chris’ responsibilities include transaction management for several large corporate clients. In addition, Chris oversees the Global Occupier Services financial analytics team which performs financial modeling and reporting for more than a dozen corporate clients.
Prior to Cushman & Wakefield, Chris was a Senior Financial Analyst with CLW Real Estate Services. As an analyst, Chris was responsible for the financial reporting and analytics on the leasing, acquisition, and disposition of all major property types. In addition, Chris also performed portfolio research and opportunity analytics for existing and new business development.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Florida
- Member, CoreNet Global, Tampa Chapter
- Volunteer / Donor, American Heart Association
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Past Regional Vice President, International Fraternity of Delta Sigma Pi
- Master of Science in Real Estate, University of South Florida, Muma College of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Real Estate, Florida State University