Chris is a member of the Corporate Services at Cushman & Wakefield in Tampa, FL. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Chris joined the CLW Real Estate Service Group’s as a Financial Analyst. He has more than seven years of experience in financial analytics and portfolio reporting. Chris is a Licensed Real Estate Sales Person in the State of Florida.
As a senior analyst, Chris is responsible for the financial reporting and analytics on the leasing, acquisition and disposition of all major property types for corporate clients. Such reporting includes lease and sublease analysis, lease vs. own analysis, and various ad hoc analyses for multiple clients. In addition to transaction analysis, Chris works with various service lines to produce monthly and quarterly portfolio metric reporting for clients’ senior management review and approval. Chris also assists with portfolio research and opportunity analytics for existing and prospective clients.
- Master of Science in Real Estate, University of South Florida, Muma College of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Real Estate, Florida State University
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, Florida
- Member, CoreNet Global, Tampa Chapter
- Volunteer / Donor, American Heart Association
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- South Atlantic Regional Vice President, International Fraternity of Delta Sigma Pi