Christopher Thomson joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1999 after graduating from Florida State University with dual Bachelor of Science degrees in Real Estate and Finance. In 2001, Mr. Thomson found his true calling when he joined Chris Metzger and Rick Etner as a member of the South Florida Industrial Team. During his tenure, he has worked in the three major commercial real estate fields of office, retail, and industrial, while expanding Cushman & Wakefield’s industrial and land expertise from Palm Beach County north to Indian River County.
As his license plate reads "Sell Dirt", Mr. Thomson is one of the top land brokers in the South Florida market. Mr. Thomson has been involved in some of the largest land deals over the past 10 years and working with both Buyers and Sellers. He brings an unparalleled knowledge of the land market in Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast making him the #1 industrial broker in Palm Beach County.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member, Inaugural Class of Emerging Brokers Training
- In the business community he is very active with the Business Development Board of Palm Beach
- Member, NAIOP Bus Tour Committee for over 13 years
- Member, State Board of SIOR
- Florida State University – Bachelor of Arts degrees in Real Estate and Finance
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Florida