As an Asst Project Manager, Claire relies heavily on her organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure that each job is delivered as promised. Her responsibilities include prepping budgets, abstracting bids, applying for permits, vendor sourcing/coordination, drafting, filing and distributing change orders and contracts, processing invoices, and collecting closeout documentation. Claire excels in her ability to maintain positive relationships with tenants, owners, property managers, architects, contractors, leasing agents, etc., which is extremely vital to the success of her team.
Because of her background in Interior Design, Claire is also willing and able to step in and assist with finish selections, space planning and color application.
- Centene Corporation
- LNR Realty Partners
- Lodging Hospitality Management
- Franklin Street Properties
- JP Morgan
- Northwestern Mutual, St. Louis, MO
- Moneta Group, St. Louis, MO
- Energizer/Edgewell, St. Louis, MO
- Royal Canin (MARS, Inc.), St. Louis, MO
- Cushman & Wakefield, St. Louis, MO
- Regus, St. Louis, MO
- Moberly Area Community College (2005-2007)
- University of Central Missouri (2007-2011)