Mr. O’Keefe is a 10-year veteran of Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services Group providing transaction management and portfolio advisory services to corporate clients. He has completed over 350 transactions throughout North America, Canada, EMEA and APAC. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. O’Keefe worked in the hospitality industry in both business development and management. During his tenure, Mr. O’Keefe’s activities included site selection, start-up, hiring, training, and accounting. Additional experiences include completing the International Baccalaureate program while living in The Netherlands for four years.
Global Occupier Advisory Services
- Mr. O’Keefe is a co-account manager for a team of ten Cushman & Wakefield associates providing exclusive global outsourced real estate services for Allegis Group and its affiliated companies (Aerotek, TEKsystems, MarketSource, Aston Carter, and Major, Lindsey and Africa). Allegis Group is a leading global staffing corporation with over 450 offices in 23 countries.
- Mr. O’Keefe is an account manager providing exclusive transaction management, portfolio and strategic advisory services for Magellan Health, Inc., North America’s leading diversified specialty health care management organization.
- Mr. O’Keefe is an account manager providing transaction management, portfolio and strategic advisory services for Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., a leading provider of home health medical staffing and wellness provider nationwide.
Areas of Specialization
- Global Occupier Services
- Transaction Management
- Portfolio Advisory
Awards & Associations
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors (GBBR), Member
- CoreNet Global - Member - MCR Candidate
DTZ Rising Stars, Class of 2012 (1 of 20 employees recognized across international platform)
Mentor for Baltimore Higher Achievement 2011 and 2012 school years
The University of Georgia, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration/Marketing