Cliff joined Thalhimer in 2012 as a Portfolio Manager. Prior to this time Cliff worked with Jones Lang LaSalle managing downtown and suburban office buildings in Richmond, Weingarten Realty managing industrial and retail properties in North Carolina, Kentucky, and Virginia and Craig Davis Properties managing office, research and industrial buildings in the Raleigh, NC and Hampton, VA area. He has worked with tenants such as BCBS of North Carolina, Kroger, Food Lion, Gilead Sciences, TJ Maxx, Lowe’s Foods, State of North Carolina, Commonwealth of Virginia, and GSA. He is experienced in overseeing capital and tenant improvement projects.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & HONORS:
- IREM Chapter 105 Executive Council
- IREM Chapter 105 Legislative Action Committee
- IREM Chapter 105 President (2008)
- IREM Chapter 105 CPM of the Year (2009)
- Combat Action Ribbon – Operation Desert Storm (1992)
- Certified Property Manager (IREM) Designation – October 2003