Partnered with Managing Director Greg Johnston, Corey specializes in office tenant representation at Cushman & Wakefield in Austin, providing detailed office space evaluation, growth strategy, financial analysis, lease negotiations and other services to meet the complex needs of his clients. Having passed the Texas Bar Exam, he also serves his clients well by leveraging his legal education and training to navigate through the lease contract process.
Corey earned his J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law in May 2013. Before earning his law degree, Corey graduated from Michigan State University with a B.A. in Business-Finance.
- Member, Young Men’s Business League
- Member, Austin Young Chamber
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association of Austin
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Exes
- Member, MSU Alumni Association
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels and More
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law - 2013
- B.A. in Business-Finance, Michigan State University