Craig Waggner is a Senior Director in the New York Middle Market Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, focusing on investment sales in Manhattan’s Flatiron, Gramercy Park, Murray Hill, NoMad and Union Square neighborhoods. Previously, he was Director of Sales at Massey Knakal Realty Services, which was acquired by Cushman & Wakefield on December 31, 2014.
Mr. Waggner began his career at Massey Knakal in 2003 as an Associate to Vice Chairman and Partner John F. Ciraulo. He has built a strong presence in the Midtown South marketplace, and prides himself on his market expertise, strong relationship building skills and diligent client service. His track record covers a broad spectrum of asset types and transaction structures. He has evaluated and sold various property types including office, mixed-use, multifamily, retail, developable land, townhouses, commercial condo/co-ops, air right transfers and even partial ownership interests. In the past 15 years, Mr. Waggner has evaluated and underwritten more than 1,500 buildings and closed in excess of 260 transactions totalling nearly $3.0 billion in aggregate consideration.
Prior to joining Massey Knakal in 2003, Mr. Waggner worked with Cushman & Wakefield in the finance department and as an auditor for RGIS Inventory Specialists.
Mr. Waggner resides in Lincroft, NJ with his wife, Jaclyn and daughter, Ella.
- Member – Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Young Mens/Womens Real Estate Association of New York, Board: Treasurer, Governor
- Young Real Estate Professionals of New York
- 23rd Street Association / Flatiron BID
- Financial Management Association (FMA)
- Steve Spinola Award – Associate Demonstrating Superior Performance & Dedication Company Wide – 2012
- Hoboken Ski Club (HSC)
- Rowan University Alumni Association
- Student Athlete Awareness Counsil (SAAC)
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Rowan University